Tuesday, March 20, 2012

RIP Jack

Jack was surrendered with grey horse melanoma which were growing too fast and too quick. Sadly the big one on his head started to open up and he was in pain. The vet suggested putting him to sleep. He was only 12 years old. This photo was taken when Jack was used in a photo shoot with the beautiful pin up model Miss Amanda. Sadly, Jack was put to sleep at 1pm on Feb 13th, he was buried next to Tess under the beautiful big tree in our main paddock. He is no longer in pain. RIP beautiful boy


If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane,
I'd walk right up to rainbow bridge and bring you home again.
sad farewell words were spoken, a sad and long good-bye,
You were gone before I knew it, and only God knows why.
My heart's still active in sadness, and secret tears still flow;
What it meant to lose you no one can ever know.
But now I know you want me to mourn for you no more,
To remember all the happy times; life still has much in store.
Since you'll never be forgotten, I pledge to you today:
A hallowed place within my heart is where you'll always stay.

RIP Baby Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment