Friday, November 26, 2010

Riding School Closing Down Auction ~ Burpengary

I often get emails and calls from people looking for quiet kids ponies and I don't often get quiet rescue horses suitable for kids come through but I have been told about this riding school auction so I thought I would share the information

Brian Munro's riding school in Burpengary is closing down and all horses will be auctioned without a reserve on the 12th of Dec.. Heaps of quite riding horses and ponies. There are over 30 horses/ponies and heaps of riding equipment. I have been told that NO HORSES will be sold before and all of them will be sold through the auction...


Sunday December 12th, 2010 at 10am. 138 Fountain Rd. Burpengary.

There will be a catalouge posted on the Town & Country website on the 1st of Dec http://www.townandcountryauctions.net/upcomingauctions.htm







.

No comments:

Post a Comment